9” HOLDEN VE Series-2 SSV / SS / SV6 High-Res Audio Receiver with Wireless Apple CarPlay / Wireless Android Auto
Availability: Call to Order
Collection: Top Brands
9” VE Series-2 SSV / SS / SV6 High-Res Audio Receiver with Wireless Apple CarPlay / Wireless Android Auto
Sporting luxury design exclusively engineered for your VE Commodore Series-2
Elevate your driving experience to a new level with Alpine’s premium 9’’ multimedia infotainment sports solution, exclusively designed and engineered for VE Commodore Series-2.
Housing a stunning ultra-high-quality WXGA centrepiece display with Hi-Res Audio specifications and advanced wireless connectivity, the iLX-F509A brings a premium feel and aesthetic upgrade to the interior, while offering the latest technology, entertainment and convenience.
Experience ultimate visual entertainment like never before through the WXGA 9″ high-resolution display with 2.7 million pixel elements. The iLX-F509A showcases razor sharp images and incredible colour vibrancy to the dashboard, displaying HDMI sources or USB video in stunning high-definition.
Equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an endless array of smartphone features and entertainment is available on the dashboard. Get directions, make calls, send and receive messages and listen to high-resolution streaming music — commanding it all via the display or voice control.
Enjoy all your favourite audio with a limitless amount of options such as music apps including Spotify, Vox, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Podcasts and even DAB+ digital radio providing a wide range of digital only radio stations.
Experience superb audio fidelity with Hi-Res Audio and LDAC wireless technology — play high-resolution audio tracks via USB, or music streaming services via smartphone, ensuring the music is reproduced with clarity and authenticity as the artist intended.
For a detailed list of apps that have been CarPlay approved by Apple, head over to their website here: http://www.apple.com/au/ios/carplay/
The 7-Inch Dynamic Drive Assist capacitive display elevates your vehicle interface, giving you smartphone-like and intuitive command of climate settings. Even more thrilling, the sports display mode, provides real-time vehicle information such as speed, tachometer, gear shift, brake and acceleration, oil temperature, voltage and much more, there is even a stop watch letting you capture acceleration and lap times when your out on the track. Making parking easier then ever, the 7″ display shows visual representation of factory installed park sensors when engaged, plus you can add-on an optional Alpine front and rear camera system to the Halo 9-Inch display.
High-Definition Laminated Display
Alpine’s incredible WXGA display has to be seen to be believed, colours are intensely vibrant and realistic, video motion is ultra-smooth and the image detail is razor sharp. Moreover, with its laminated display technology brightness and contrast is truly next level, so no matter the lighting conditions or viewing angle the display reveals incredible clarity and true-to-life colour. Alpine’s new WXGA high definition display is simply stunningly beautiful—bringing a cinematic experience right into your dashboard.
Apple CarPlay Wireless or USB
No wires, no fuss, just get in and drive with your iPhone wirelessly connected to use Apple CarPlay. Listen to your favourite music apps, make and receive calls or messages, use maps or navigation apps, all at your command via the display or voice control. If you need to charge-up then plug-in your iPhone via USB.
Android Auto Wireless or USB
The convenience of Android Auto allows a wide-array of applications into the dash of your car. Interact via touch or voice command you can make calls and messages, play music apps and much more. All this, now with wireless connectivity or if you need to charge-up on the go simply connect via the USB port.
Through the incredible Alpine WXGA high-definition display you have the access and convenience of highly accurate navigation, further enhancing the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and experience.
With an array of navigation platforms and apps available, for example Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze and Sygic you can search and get to your destination with ease. You’ll have voice and visual prompts of turn-by-turn navigation and finding locations is a breeze via the display or using voice control.
Furthermore, with the built-in GPS/GLONASS circuit and antenna, as well as vehicle speed pulse sense connectivity ensures your actual vehicle position has pin-point accuracy on the road. This keeps you on route when driving through complex and dense city road systems, tunnels, bridges and elevated mountain highways and terrains.
Access the worlds music library with millions of tracks and episodes available on Spotify. When using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto with the Spotify app, you can play the latest songs from your favourite artists, charts and playlists. Plus, browse through the collections of friends, artists, celebrities and radio stations all from the comfort of the driver’s seat. All this, without a single physical connection thanks to the added convenience of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Audio Streaming Apps
With Apple Music onboard for Apple CarPlay you have access to 60+ million ad-free songs at your fingertips which you can search genres, artists, podcasts and expertly crafted playlists. With the use of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, Amazon Music and YouTube Music provides limitless entertainment to stream or download songs from a list of over 40 million ad-free tracks. Amazon Music, YouTube Music and Apple Music are paid subscriptions.
Hi-Res Audio Certified with USB and Wireless Connectivity
Audiophile and music fans can now enjoy a true high-fidelity audio experience with the astonishing detail and musical beauty of Hi-Res Audio. The iLX-F509A supports up to 192kHz/24Bit FLAC/WAV and APE high-resolution audio files with their intended playback specification of 96kHz/24Bit. This means, no longer do you have to compromise your listening experience lost in highly-compressed traditional audio formats, in Hi-Res your music now comes alive with stunning clarity and every nuance revealed, just as the artist intended. When playing Hi-Res Audio files the iLX-F509A will display the Hi-Res icon and file bit rate.
Even more impressive, equipped with Hi-Res Audio Wireless and LDAC technology, you can connect your smartphone via USB or wirelessly and use Hi-Res Audio streaming services or apps bringing a virtually limitless music library with the purest sound right inside your car.
Built-in Class-D Amplifier
An industry world first, the iLX-F509A is equipped with Class-D amplifier technology producing a massive 50 x 4 Watts of power, delivering the best sound quality and dynamics from high-resolution music. Class-D amplifiers are known to be highly efficient and capable of beautiful high-end sound reproduction with significantly reduced noise and phase shift. What’s more, new ultra-high-spec fans and internal heat sinks direct and dissipate any unwanted heat, ensuring optimum temperature control and audio performance.
External Control Knob (RUE-BK01A sold separately)
The RUE-BK01A external control knob (sold separately) connects wirelessly to the iLX-F509A and can be installed on either side of the display for added convenience. Alternatively, you can place the control knob anywhere else within the vehicle and for custom installation professionals the mounting possibilities are virtually endless. Rotation of the knob controls the unit volume output, while a push of the knob will cycle through your vehicles safety cameras on screen.
Advanced Sound Tuning
Alpine sound quality performance is of the highest standards and with advanced sound tuning you are empowered with the tools to tune your system to perfection, as well as to the specific environment of your vehicle.
Featuring a 56-band Parametric EQ in the advanced mode, a 2-way digital crossover, 6-channel digital time correction, plus several Bass Engine SQ and MediaXpander settings provides sound tuning for simple to comprehensive high-end systems with multiple power amplifiers, speakers and subwoofers.
HDMI enables connectivity to a number of different devices including smartphone mirroring—making audio and video playback possible in high-definition through the 9” display for virtually limitless entertainment.
Built-in Bluetooth enables wireless connection of a mobile phone for the convenience and safety of hands free phone and audio streaming. Plus, you can use voice control through the external microphone included.
2x USB Connections
The 2x rear USB ports allow for even greater flexibility. USB port 1 provides fast charging of your smartphone while using wireless connectivity. USB Port 2 is your entertainment gateway, allowing audio and video playback via connection of a memory stick, portable drive or SSD and if desired wired connectivity to your smartphone for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
DAB+ Digital Radio
DAB+ provides you with a range of quality digital only stations that you can search by station name and genres. DAB+ offers a variety of stations with music eras and types, as well as talkback stations. DAB+ displays station info and music metadata, offers clearer sound and improved reception, achieving a noise free, crystal clear radio listening experience.
CAN-UART capability provides connection to a vehicle specific interface for display of climate information, park assist and steering wheel controls. In addition, system information can be sent to vehicle sub-displays. Check with your Alpine Dealer for compatible vehicles and interfaces.
Dual Camera Input
The iLX-F509A provides the opportunity to add a reverse and either front or side camera directly to the unit itself. You can toggle between these camera’s directly from the camera screen, allowing a wide view of any potential obstacles around your vehicle.
Precisely Adjustable Display Angle
The iLX-F509A provides even greater installation flexibility. At anytime you can set the display angle in between +45 degrees to -20 degrees to specifically suit the dashboard and your desired viewing position. Also, if need be you can set your desired angle on the fly to mitigate glare in certain conditions.
Adjustable Display Height
Positioning of the display in the dashboard is crucial for aesthetics and function. The display height can be adjusted +/- 3cm above or below from the centre position, allowing installation into virtually any dashboard with a 1 or 2 DIN slot. You can also adjust the distance of the display to your dash with a 20mm range.
1-DIN Blanking Plates for 2-DIN Installation (Optional)
The KAE-1DT and KAE-1DB (optional) blanking plates makes any 2-DIN installation a breeze with a professional finish. These plates fill the void of the 1-DIN space either at the top or underneath when using a conventional 2-DIN dash fascia installation kit.
1-DIN Blanking Plate Fitment (Optional)
The KAE-1DT and KAE-1DB are securely fitted to either the top or bottom of the iLX-F509A chassis, allowing the space to be filled regardless of if the unit is installed higher or lower in the dash. Secured by machine thread screws makes installation of the blanking plate simple and robust.
Alpine Exclusive Solution for Seamless Fitment and Installation
Engineered for Alpine Halo11
Alpine has engineered the VE Series-2 solution specifically and exclusively for Halo9. Ergonomics and aesthetic integration is paramount, the angle and positioning of the display is perfectly set for ease of use and pinpointed into the dashboard for a superior ‘OE style’ upgrade to your vehicle. Moreover, the piano black fascia and 7-Inch Dynamic Drive Assist display modernises your vehicle dashboard and interior.
The precision installation parts included are; 7-Inch Dynamic Drive Display, Fascia, Brackets, Direct Wiring Harness, Fakra Connection and Factory Steering Wheel Controls connected via CAN/UART. The installation kit is engineered specifically for Alpine Halo11 only. For vehicles equipped with a factory reverse camera can be integrated with the Halo11, but will require optional parts and dealer installation.
Sports Display Mode
By touching the sports mode icon, the display turns into a dynamic driver info centrepiece displaying realtime tachometer, speed, acceleration and braking, steering angle, battery voltage and selectable battery percentage or oil temperature gauge, all while showing the climate temperature settings. The sports display provides quick access to the vehicle info page and the chronograph stopwatch.
Dual Climate Control
From 7″ capacitive display you can intuitively adjust the climate settings by gliding your finger or by touching a specific point on either the temperature or fan speed dials. You can set dual zone temperatures and select air conditioning on/off. The display also shows external temp, battery voltage and percentage gauges. The battery percentage gauge can be changed to oil temp by touch and hold of the gauge.
Ventilation Select Mode
When in climate mode, simply touch the centre dashboard and the display animates to enter the ventilation mode, by touching the dashboard area you can toggle on/off and through the ventilation modes. Additionally, by touching the icons you can select demister and air recirculation on/off . When you’re done, the display automatically animates back to the climate mode.
Gear Shift Display
In sports display mode, for automatic transmission vehicles the gear shift is displayed, momentarily showing the sequential gear the vehicle is shifting to, as well as selected gear modes such a reverse, park, neutral, drive and sports. For manual vehicles the gear shift display is not available, however clutch engaged is displayed and the green shift light indicator becomes lit when an optimal gear shift up is recommended.
Hazard Hard Key
In the event of an emergency or alert situation the ‘Hazard’ hard key icon can be selected, when activated the GUI flashes on the display along with the vehicle blinkers. The Hazard hard key system is constantly awake and operationally, even if the climate system is turned off the Hazard system can be engaged at anytime.
Park Sensor Display
If your vehicle is equipped with factory front and rear park sensors the 7-Inch Dynamic Drive Assist display automatically shows the park sensor visual graphic when reverse is engaged. The vehicle top-view is displayed and a visually warning indicates objects in close varying proximity to the vehicle in tandem with the audible caution chimes.
Selectable from the sports mode display the chronopgraph sports stopwatch lets you capture important acceleration and lap performance times for enthusiast raceway and track days, or tarmac rally events. The mode enables start, stop and split timings.
Custom GUI Colour
The GUI colour can be changed to suit the factory illumination from the presets ‘Functional’ Green, ‘Luxury’ Blue and ‘Sports’ Red. Alternatively, by selecting ‘Custom’ you can choose any GUI colour you desire by touching the RGB colour wheel.
Automatic Vehicle Identification
The Dynamic Drive Assist system automatically identifies your vehicle. This mode displays crucial vehicle data such as the VIN number, vehicle image and body type, year of manufacture, engine and factory power specification, as well as build plant.
HSV Vehicle Identification
Ideal for HSV owners, you can view crucial vehicle data such as the VIN number, year of manufacture, engine and factory power specification, build plant. Your specific HSV model can be also set and displayed, selecting from Clubsport, Senator or GTS.
Radio / DAB Tuner
- Preset Stations (FM: 3×12 / DAB: 3×12 / AM: 2×12)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local, DX, Pre-Set, Service
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module V4.2
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Phone Book Synchronisation
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: (Outgoing and Incoming)
- 24 Menu Languages
- Microphone Included
Works with iPhone®
- Compatible with iPhones featuring a lightning connector
- Various search functions and Album Artwork Display
- Battery Charging
- Works with Apple CarPlay wirelessly (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto wirelessly (requires Android Auto enabled handset) **Not all handsets supported and may require wired connection.
- Online navigation capability with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible navigation apps
- Includes GPS / Glonass enabled navigation antenna
USB Media Connection
- 2x USB cable included
- USB port 1: data port / USB port 2: charging port
- Music Playback: FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, APE compatible
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC)/MPEG-1/MPEG-2
- Various search functions included
- Bass Engine SQ and Bass Engine PRO sound tuning
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- 4 V PreOut
- 10 Equalizer PreSets
- 13-Channel Parametric EQ x4 audio channels + 4-channel for subwoofer
- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- 2-way Digital Crossover
- Independent Source Volume Level Setting
- 4x 50 Watts Class-D High Power Amplifier
- 9-inch Capacitive Touch-Screen WXGA Display (1280 x 720p)
- Display angle adjustable after installation
- 3 PreOuts (4 V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5 mm micro jack)
- 1 HDMI input / 1 HDMI output
- 2 USB Ports (1x USB data port / 1x USB charging)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Remote Control Ready
- 2x Camera Connection (Camera Direct connector) Note: does not support KCX-C250MC camera switch box
- Camera Distance Guides (adjustable)
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- 3-Year Warranty when installed by Authorised Alpine Dealer
- Power Requirement – 14.4V DC (11-16V allowable)
- Operating Temperature – -20°C to +60°C
- Power Output – 50W x 4
- Maximum Current Consumption – 15A
Audio Output Level
- Preout (Front, Rear): 4V/10k ohms (max.)
- Preout (Subwoofer): 4V/10k ohms (max.)
- Screen Size: 9 inch Laminated WXGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 2,764,800 pixels (1280 x 720 x 3)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
- Tuning Range – 87.5 -105MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity – 8.1 dBf (0.7μV/75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity – 12dBf (1.1μV/75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity – 80dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio – 65dB
- Stereo Seperation – 35dB
- Tuning Range – 531-1701 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity – 25.1μV/28 dBf
- Tuning Range – 174 – 240 MHz
- Usable Sensitivity – -100dBm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio – 90dB
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 2,400 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32, exFAT
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- FLAC Decoding
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 – 40k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.005%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 90 dB
- USB Class: Charge Only
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V4.2 (2,402 – 2,480 MHz)
- Output Power: +4 dBm/2.51 mW Ave. (Power Class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Input Format: 720p/480p/VGA
- Output Format: 720p/480p
- Reception Frequency 1575.42 +/- 1.023 MHz
- Reception Sensitivity (Search) -136dB max.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac (5 GHz)
- 1 -13 ch (2.4 GHz)
- 149 – 165 ch (5GHz)
- WPA3/WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES)
- Din Size: 1DIN chassis and 9” Capacitive Touch Screen
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 149.6mm
- Display Size (W x H x D) mm: 268.9 x 178 x 54.7