ALPINE CDE-205DAB CD / DAB+ / BLUETOOTH / AUX / USB / FLAC
Availability: In stock
Collection: Top Brands
Have a question?
1-DIN CD RECEIVER WITH DAB+ DIGITAL RADIO / BLUETOOTH / AUX / USB / FLAC
Designed to be the highlight of any dash, the CDE-205DAB delivers Alpine’s famous sound quality along with a myriad of features. The built in DAB+ Digital Radio tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception in outstanding, noise-free sound quality. The CDE-205DAB allows the connection of USB memory sticks to play MP3/WMA/ACC and high resolution FLAC files or plug in your iPod/iPhone for quick access to all your favourite music.
What’s more, built-in Bluetooth enables hands-free calling, audio streaming and voice control with compatible phones for maximum convenience. While also supporting the latest Android Open Accessory 2.2 (AOA 2.0) technology you are able to have full control of audio options on an Android smartphone via the USB connection. The CDE-205DAB is designed to integrate with any dash, providing the ability to change the illumination between blue, green, red, yellow, aqua and gold via the variable RGB function.
Made for iPhone
It’s simply the best way to control your iPhone in the car – enjoy seamless operation of your iPhone in addition to full control of all your favourite media sources. Control all search options of your iPhone directly from the receiver, via Artist, Playlist, Album, Song, Genre, Podcast, or Composer and more.
The three sets of RCA PreOut lets you build a full-fledged sound system to add multiple amplifiers, speakers and subwoofers for a truly remarkable premium sound system. The subwoofer control allows you to adjust the bass level intensity to exactly how you like it.
50 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier
This high quality head unit delivers exceptional clean sound from its built-in high-power 50 Watts x 4 amplifier. Perfectly matched to Alpine speakers, you will enjoy brilliant sound quality.
Bass EQ provides a boost at 40Hz to increase the impact of sound from the subwoofer.
Get bluetooth in your car for full operation of a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone from the head unit. Drivers can keep their phone in their pocket or bag and keep their hands on the wheel while receving calls and getting a clear view of the caller ID, phone book and other information on the display. A convenient and safe way to use mobile phones while driving.
DAB+ is a major upgrade to the DAB standard, providing great quality audio as well as text content display including station title information, artist and song titles. Reception quality is more robust due to stronger error correction coding, and MPEG audio format has also been adopted for superb sound reproduction. This provides you with a range of quality digital only stations that you can tune by station name, produced with clearer sound and improved reception, for a crystal clear radio listening experience like never before. To see if DAB+ is available in your area, head over to www.digitalradioplus.com.au
Features a detachable face as an anti-theft precaution. With the push of the eject button (and then by pressing the ‘Remove Screen’ button on the Navi products), the screen is easily removed for extra security. When you’re back in the car, click the face back in and you’re ready to go. Also included is a carry bag or case for added display protection and peace of mind.
FLAC High Resolution Music Playback
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is a lossless compression format. Digital audio compressed by FLAC's algorithm can typically be reduced to 50-60% of its original size and decompressed to an identical copy of the original audio data without any data loss, allowing for superior sound quality.
Alpine’s Front Auxiliary Input feature allows you to make a simple connection to your portable player to playback through the 3.5mm Auxiliary Jack on the front.
Front USB Connection
The Front USB connection provides playback of MP3/WMA/AAC music files stored on a USB memory devices.Folders and songs from USB memory are automatically put in alphabetical order.
Variable RGB Illumination
Alpine’s Variable RGB Illumination (152,561 colours!) allows you to adjust the LCD display and key backlighting colours independently. This provides two colour contrasting configurations and precision adjustment for near perfect illumination matching of your vehicle.
MediaXpander (MX) is Alpine’s exclusive technology that restores sound quality lost in music file compression or original recording process. No adjustments are necessary; simply at a touch of the display select MediaXpander and your music will instantly sound more alive, rich and natural.
WMA / MP3 / AAC
Play your compressed music files. When you purchase music from the Internet and burn it onto CDs, you naturally want to play it in your car. Select Alpine head units are fully compatible and are ready to handle all your compressed music files: AAC, MP3 and WMA. Plus, with Alpine’s Built-in high power amps and Alpine speakers, they’ll sound better than ever.
Remote Control Ready
With the optional infrared (IR) remote control, enjoy the convenience of effortlessly commanding basic functions of the Alpine head unit wirelessly.
Steering Wheel Remote Ready
Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready. Replace the factory-installed head unit without loss of this convenient option. Alpine head units that are steering wheel remote control ready allow you to control your head unit right from your factory installed steering wheel controls using an Alpine Steering Wheel adapter. Ask your Alpine Dealer for the solution to suit your vehicle.
Sub Woofer Level
Ability to control the Sub Woofer Levels.
USB Cable Included
A USB extension cable is included to route the connector to a convenient location such as the glove box or centre console.
USB for iPod or iPhone and MP3/WMA/AAC
The USB connection provides seamless access and playback of your audio content stored on your iPod® or iPhone®. It also lets you enjoy the convenient playback of MP3/WMA/AAC audio files stored on USB media devices such as memory sticks and portable hard disc drives. What’s more, Alpine’s quick search function provides easy file and folder search, as well as alphabetical ordering and DRM10 (Digital Rights Management)* compatibility.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:12, MW:6, LW:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, EON
- PTY (Programme Type) Display
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- A compatible DAB Antenna is required
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Hands Free Calling: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.3 Compatible
- Phone Book Search
- Voice Dial Operation
- Auto Answer
- Call Waiting
- Call History Display: Phone Book Call, Dialled Call, Received Call
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment
- Hands-Free Phone Sound Setting
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone Included
Made for iPhone® / iPod®
- Connection: USB connection (KCU-445i Required)
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Track
- Repeat: All, Track
- Battery Charging
- Disc Type: CD Player
- Disc Playback Type: CD, CD-R/RW
- Music Playback: CDDA, MP3, WMA Playback
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, All
- Playback Control: Play/Pause/Forward/Backward
- CD Text Display
- CD Text Name Search
- Multi Bit DAC
- Zero data Mute
USB Media Connection
- Front USB Connection
- MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC Playback
- Folder Up/Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, Album, All
- USB AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level Control OFF/1-6
- Subwoofer Phase Select: 0°/180°
- Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- 2V Voltage 3PreOuts
- 10 Equalizer PreSets: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 3-band Parametric Equalizer
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display LCD: 14 Segments White LCD Display 1Line
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Variable RGB Illumination Buttons
- 3 PreOuts (2V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- 24-bit DAC
- Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- -20dB Mute
- Remote Control Ready
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- AUTO OFF function (after 30 min)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range Band III : 174.928 – 239.2 MHz
- Tuning Range: 87.5 – 108.0 MHz
- Tuning Range: 531 – 1,602 kHz
- Tuning Range: 153 – 279 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1000 mA
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- High Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 100Hz
- Bass Center Frequency: 60/80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.5=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.5=medium, 2=narrow)
- Treble Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 10 kHz
- Treble Center Frequency: 7.5k/10k/12.5k/15k Hz
- Treble Band Width Adjustment (Q): 2 choices (0.75=wide, 1.25=narrow)
- Mid Level Control Range: ±7 dB
- Mid Center Frequency: 500/1k/1.5k/2.5k Hz
- Mid Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.75=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.25=medium, 1.5=narrow)
- Power Requirement: 12V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 177 mm