KENWOOD SECONDARY ISO HARNESS APP8KE2 (16 PIN CONNECTOR)
Availability: In stock
Collection: Audio Parts
Have a question?
Suitable for various Kenwood Aftermarket Headunits with 16 pin connectors, APP8KE2 is a Secondary ISO Harness that converts the aftermarket headunit plug into a universal double ISO connector system. For a simple plug and play installation of your aftermarket headunit into your vehicle, pair this harness with an Aerpro Vehicle Specific Harness; APP Series Primary ISO Harness, Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter and the two looms will connect together via the ISO connector system.
- Please Note:
- Harnesses vary between headunit models, to find the correct harness for your headunit, use the Aerpro Headunit Selector.
- Depending on the vehicle and aftermarket headunit, installation may not be completely plug and play, a small amount of hard-wiring may still be required to complete the installation.
- HEADUNIT BRAND COMPATIBILITY: VARIOUS KENWOOD HEADUNITS
- HEADUNIT PLUG TYPE: 16 PIN
- Includes SWC OEM Remote Input. DDX, DMX, DNX, KW-V have on-board SWC interface. All others have single wire for external interface.
- 16 pin plug designed specifically to suit various Kenwood Aftermarket Headunits
- Includes OEM SWC remote input
- Converts the aftermarket headunit plug into a universal double ISO connector system
- Provides a Plug and Play installation solution when paired with an Aerpro Vehicle Specific Harness; APP Series Primary ISO Harness, Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter (some hard-wiring may still be required)
- Secure Clips on ISO connectors and headunit plug to ensure secure and long lasting connection