4000 Series 2 Channel 3ft RCA Lead
Availability: In stock
Collection: Audio Parts
Have a question?
Selected Part Number: SI423
General Product Information
4000 Series 3ft/90cm 2 Channel RCA Lead
The Stinger 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables deliver great sound quality and true channel separation. As with all Stinger products, you can be assured that these 2-Channel RCA
Interconnects are manufactured with audiophile grade performance and extreme durability.
Respect Your Amplifier
Stinger Electronics 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables were made with an audiophile-grade design that enhances sound quality, provides incredible noise rejection, and offers simple installation.
Each cable features C3 Technology (Continuous Connection Construction) which provides unmatched signal transfer and improved frequency response.
Excellent Sound Quality
Stinger's range of 4000 series RCA's features oversized OFC conductors for excellent sound quality, split-tip connectors for exceptional signal transfer, twisted-pair construction for protection against interference and much more.
The colour coded channel identifiers, flexible clear protective jacket, and compact connectors allow for easy installation.
Stinger's new RCA cables are sound inspired and built to last.
Lifetime Warranty Protection
We're that confident in the Stinger range of interconnects, distribution blocks, connection hardware and power terminals, we offer a lifetime performance warranty on manufacturer defects.
What Do You Get?
1 x Stinger 4000 Series 3ft/90cm 2 Channel RCA Lead
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality
- Continuous connection construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-tip connector allows better signal transfer
- Compact connector design for easy installation
- Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and broaden dynamic range
- Minimalistic clear protective jacket reduces friction for easy install
- Moulded strain reliefs for extra durability
- Directional twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- Shoc-Krome plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- Color-coded channel identification