ALPINE HCE-C2100RD MULTI VIEW REAR CAMERA
Availability: Call to Order
Have a question?
The HCE-C2100RD rear drive assist camera makes parking and reversing manoeuvres simpler and safer than ever. With cutting-edge technology and full-screen touch operation the user experiences a significantly increased sense of spatial awareness and driving ability. Manoeuvres that were previously difficult or thought to be impossible without someone guiding the driver can now be achieved quickly through the guidance of your Alpine Advanced Navigation Station. Plus, this camera combined with a Front View Camera can increase your situational awareness phenomenally while 4WDing!
Featuring astounding picture quality and an enhanced viewing angle, the HCE-2100RD also provides automatic image adjustment with day and night mode ensuring the picture is bright and clear. Plus the incredibly compact design, the included 10 metre extension cable and mounting plate will suit installation into almost any vehicle application. Connection and setup is simple with dedicated camera input on compatible Alpine Advanced Navigation Stations. Accessing the cameras image is quicker than ever. Whether it be automatically activated while reversing, muting the audio at the same time so you can hear the parking sensor signals, or via the Favourites menu for on-the-move viewing.
Additionally, Multi-View provides a selection of viewing modes for various situations. Corner view splits the screen so you have a clearer view of both sides of the rear of the vehicle, whilst displaying a small rear view screen in the middle. Ground view is not only convenient for parking, enabling you to avoid various obstacles to the rear of your car. It also gives you the ability to reverse up to a trailer hitch without leaving your vehicle and like the Corner view, also has a small display showing directly behind the vehicle. Panorama view allows you a clear wide view to the rear of your vehicle, and when accompanied with the rear camera guides you’ll be able to park closer and safer than ever.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rearview Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Multi View Angle Selection: Rear View [Back], Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- For use with Alpine monitors with touch-screen operation
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm : 23.6 mm x 23.6mm x 25.8mm
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 960 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 125°
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 32g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)