ALPINE HCE-C2600FD FRONT VIEW CAMERA
Availability: Call to Order
Have a question?
The HCE-C2600FD front view camera is compact and connects directly into the dedicated camera input on compatible Alpine Advanced Navigation Stations. Alpine’s front view camera solution provides better visibility not only further in front of you, but even when coming out of ‘blind’ alleys or around obstructed corners. This makes manoeuvring your vehicle easier, increases overall safety and awareness. Additionally, this camera combined with the HCE-C2100RD Rear View Camera can increase your situational awareness phenomenally while 4WDing!
Featuring enhanced picture quality and wider viewing angle, the HCE-C2600FD also provides automatic image adjustment with day and night mode ensuring the picture is bright and clear. Plus, the included 3 metre extension cable and mounting plate will suit installation into almost any vehicle application.
Additionally, Multi-View provides a selection of viewing modes. Corner view splits the screen so you have a clearer view of both sides in front of the vehicle. Ground view is convenient for parking, enabling you to avoid various obstacles in front of your car. Front view allows you a clear panoramic view in front of your vehicle, from a lower and more forward angle than your drivers seat.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Frontview Image
- Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Multi View Angle Selection: Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- Normal Image Output
- Colour CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronisation
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 26.1mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 1m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 720 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens: Brightness: F=1:1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 70°
- S/N Ratio: 41 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 41g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)