CENTO CX570 5X7" COAXIAL SPEAKERS
Availability: Call to Order
Collection: Top Brands
Have a question?
Coaxial loudspeakers represent a major design challenge due to the critical nature of their acoustic output, being installed in an OEM placement often unfavorable to reproduction. For this reason, in order to achieve high performance, a great engineering effort was put into place, promptly addressed by our R&D team. The Cento two-way coaxials CX 570 features the new 24 mm (0.9 in.) Tetolon® dome tweeter that delivers a more musical and detailed sound compared to the more traditional plastic materials. The dispersion has been optimized for off-axis listening. The SPP-M cone (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) ensuring superior acoustic and damping characteristics.
|Power Handling - Peak W||210|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||70|
|Frequency response Hz||55 ÷ 22k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93,5|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||5 x 7|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Semi Pressed Paper-Mica|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) directable tweeter for optimal off-axis frequency response and dispersion on the listening point.
3. Adjustable high frequency system for perfect frequency response to any listening point.
4. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
5. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
6. 5×7 in. semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
7. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
8. Compact and transparent four-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
SPP-MSPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) cone enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
RHFC™RHFC™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for a perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.