HERTZ MARINE 6.5" COAX SPEAKERS (RGB LED WHITE)
Availability: Call to Order
Have a question?
HMX 6.5 LD
HI-END LED COAX
The HMX 6.5 LD hi-performance marine coaxial speakers with RGB LEDs lighting option, also available in the black option HMX 6.5-LD-C, is optimized to perform in infinite baffle, with a solid bass and an outstanding output. The HMX tweeters feature an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL. The attractive stainless steel tweeter mesh grille provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection. The RGB LED lighting circuit is integrated below the tweeter, protected by a Polypropylene transparent cover acting as light diffusion. The UV-resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
HM RGB 1 BK
The HM RGB 1 BK enhances your experience with multicolor LED lighting that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. Is composed by an RGB CONTROLLER specifically developed for HMX LD option models including a radio frequency remote control with a wide array of functionalities ranging from the selection of the color better matching your boat/ATV/motorcycle to the creation of a lighting game reacting to music tempo.
|Power Handling - Peak W||150|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||75|
|Frequency response Hz||50 ÷ 25k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||89|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||36 (1.4)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
1. Integrated RGB LED lighting to enhance your experience in combination with the HM RGB 1 BK accessory.
2. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
3. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
4. Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
5. Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
6. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
7. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
8. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit .
9. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
RGB MULTICOLORBuilt-in RGB led lighting creates sophisticated atmosphere, adding tons of class to your vessel.
IP 65 CERTIFICATION
WATER JET TESTEDThe protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
UV RESISTANTAccording to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.
SALT FOG TESTEDTo satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.