R2-SB10V R-Series 10″ Halo Subwoofer with ProLink™
Availability: Call to Order
Collection: Top Brands
R-Series 10″ Halo Subwoofer with ProLink™
A subwoofer enclosure that sounds as good as it looks. Alpine’s preloaded, linkable subwoofer enclosures give you powerful performance with the unique Alpine Halo design and ProLink™. The new 2nd generation R-Series subwoofers take bass performance to extreme levels, delivering thunderous, ground-pounding bass. With Alpine’s enhanced sound performance, the R-Series subwoofers are highly accurate, creating a perfectly matched sound system to R-Series amplifiers and R-Series speakers – building an overall cohesive theme with its entire full-range Hi-RES Audio certified system. The R2-SB12V is designed for amplifier compatibility with 20hm loads.
Optimal Sound Performance
The R2-SB10V delivers incredible low-down, ground-pounding bass for the ultimate sound experience. The USA designed enclosure features an optimised vent and rounded internal port edges that maximises output performance of the subwoofer. The result is a higher total sound output for deep, powerful and accurate bass coupled with R-Series renowned reliability and endurance.
Built to Perform
Without compromise the R2-SB10V is built from high-quality construction materials to achieve a custom look, without the custom work. Made from 3/4-inch medium density fibreboard (MDF) with internal edge bracing, the R2-SB10V is sturdy and rugged, yet stylish with a premium black carpet covering and brushed aluminium finish on the metallic front baffle.
Tuned for R-Series
The R2-SB10V includes a preloaded R-Series R2-W10D4 10-inch subwoofer that’s tuned to 36Hz for optimised performance with Alpine R-Series sound system speakers and amplifiers. Dual 4Ω voice coils are wired in parallel for a 2Ω load that’s compatible with the R-Series R-A75M Mono Power Amplifier. Gold-plated binding post terminals allow for speaker wire, ring terminal, or quick disconnect banana plug connections.
Stand Out In the Crowd
The Alpine Halo platform modernises the look and feel of any vehicle. Drawing inspiration from the sleek, tapered lines and silver accent of the Alpine Halo Display, the R2-SB10V shares the same design cues, with a curved silver trim and a metallic front baffle. The R2-SB10V offers not only premium sound performance, but also elevates the interior of the vehicle for a subwoofer you can be proud to show off.
KTX-H10 Linking Kit
ProLink™ is unique to Alpine and allows you to link two R2-SB10V enclosures together using an optional KTX-H10 Linking Kit (sold separately) to create a dual subwoofer-enclosure. Now you have the flexibility in power and price to use a single subwoofer or add another subwoofer immediately if more bass is desired, or gives you the capability to upgrade your bass later-on.
Unique ProLink™ Design
When you’re looking to make a noticeable impact in your sound system, you add a subwoofer that will bring out the low-end bas of your music. But what if you already have a single subwoofer and still crave more bass? You could throw out your single enclosure and purchase a new dual enclosure or you can build your bass with Alpine’s new ProLink™ technology.
- Includes Preloaded R-W10D4 10” R-Series Subwoofer
- Ground-breaking Alpine Halo Design
- ProLink™ Ported Enclosure Design
- USA Designed for Optimal Bass and Sound Quality Performance
- CARB compliant 3/4-inch MDF construction
- Premium Black Carpet
- Silver Alpine Embossed Side Logo Badge
- Brushed Aluminium Finished Metallic Front Baffle
- KTX-H10 Linking Kit Ready
- Peak Power Handling: 2250W
- RMS Power Handling: 750W
- High-Excursion Overhung Voice Coil Configuration
- 65.5mm Voice Coil with High-Temp 4-Layer DVC Winding on Aluminium Former
- Stacked High-Grade Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Cast Aluminium Frame
- Progressive Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
- Airflow Management & Heat Transfer System
- Optimised Dual Flare Pole Vent
- Concealed Mount Gasket
- Reinforced Parabolic Cone Structure (Pulp/Kevlar & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap)
- High-Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround
- Dimensions: 16” W x 12.6825” H x 14.5” D
- Dual 4Ω Voice Coils Wired in Parallel for a 2Ω Load (Compatible with R-A75M)
- 12 Gauge OFC Speaker Box Wire
- Binding Post Terminal Cup
- Threaded Subwoofer Mounting Inserts (for reversible subwoofer orientation)
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω+4Ω Dual Voice Coil
- 2Ω Impedance Loading: (4Ω+4Ω Parallel Circuit)
- Frequency Response: 26Hz-200Hz
- Vented Enclosure Tuning Frequency: 36Hz
- Sensitivity 84dB