Stinger X-LINK Linkable Fused Distribution Block
Availability: Call to Order
Collection: Audio Parts
Linkable Fused Distribution Block
Stinger XLINK’s patented design provides the highest power transfer and system flexibility for no compromise installations.
With Stinger XLINK you can unleash the maximum performance from your system by utilizing it’s ability to transform from an inline fuse holder to an expandable power, ground, or power and ground distribution block.
Designed to accept cabling in the following sizes.
- 0 Gauge
- 4 Gauge
- 8 Gauge
Each XLINK includes cable adaptors on the input and output terminals for total flexibility
One Block, Many Options
Adding additional circuits is as easy as connecting the included Power Link couplers to additional XLINK(s) to expand the capability of the system, maximize current transfer while minimizing complexity and space requirements.
Additional XLINK blocks can be ‘clicked’ to together to create the ultimate buss bar or distribution block.
Imagination is the only obstacle to the limitless power management that can be configured with the XLINK block.
Just some examples of how you can use the XLINK include
- Fuse Holder
- Fused Distribution Block
- Non Fused Distribution Block
- Power and Ground Distribution
What Do You Get?
Each Stinger XLINK (XFDB108) Includes
- 1x Stinger XLINK Block
- 1x ‘Mini ANL’ MIDI sized Power Link
- 1x ANL sized Power Link
- 1/0 to 8 Ga inputs and outputs
- Accepts AFS and ANL Fuses
- Linkable design allows for system flexibility and clean installations
- XFASTEN hardware system to firmly grip wire for solid connection
- Custom Brass ‘Power Link’ couplers for linking other XLINK blocks
- Custom machined gold finish
- Does NOT include a fuse. Available Separately.
- Power Links are NOT a fuse
0 Gauge, 4 Gauge, 8 Gauge
ANL Style, MIDI Fuse ('Mini ANL')